About Me

My name is Trudi and I live in darkest South East London with my very old, very grumpy cat Vinnie. I'm currently studying for my Masters degree in Archaeology and as you can tell from the photo I like Star Trek, oh and knitting, which is pretty much the purpose of this blog.

I love sweater knitting, as well as the odd scarf and hat too. Most of the time I knit patterns that I stumble across in books or magazines or on Ravelry but every now and again I feel inspired to wing it and just see where my muse takes me.

I don't write patterns. Between work, study and whatever else real life throws my way I simply dont have the time, or the inclination to write 'proper' knitting patterns. However, when I do come up with a wearable design, which is not all the time, I will make my pattern notes available here. If you're one of those brave knitters who's happy to re-size, re-shape and re-write to suit your own body, you are more than welcome to download and use anything I publish here. At some point I will also make the PDFs available on Ravelry so that you can add them to your project book there too.

3 comments:

Lynne said...

I discovered you today!

Anonymous said...

Hi, I just found your Star Trek sock pattern and then followed that to your website. I just wanted to say that I love you, and I think we should get married haha.

Unknown said...

HI, I really love your Watson cable knit sweater, but i can not open not view the pattern on Ravelry. Could you please email me the pattern and do me a solid in doing so, please?

Post a Comment






On The Needles



Stats