Sweater Burn Out

Even though I have only knit one sweater in the last 6 months I realised last night that I'm suffering from sweater burn out. Nothing is particularly inspiring me at the moment. Luckily I have my Parcheesi Afghan to keep me out of trouble in the meantime. It's my "In Between Projects" project, which means it will take me an age to complete it, but I will be proud of myself when it is done and on my bed, having never knit something this large before.

I am also in the process of trying out some two colour slip stitch patterns with a view to using some scrap yarn to design a winter scarf pattern with, but more on that when I've actually come up with a design I like.

My original plan for this weekend had been to go to the London Film and Comic-Con at Earl's Court but as my ticket is apparently lost in the post and the postal service are on strike anyway this is looking increasingly unlikely. I could just take my receipt and hope that will be enough but to be honest the weather is lining up to be awful, I have a pile of housework to get through and I'm still not back to 100% after being sick for most of last week. Oh well, I'll just have to keep my fingers crossed for 2010 instead.

0 comments:

Post a Comment






On The Needles



Stats