This Winter's Must Knit

Having been allergic since childhood to wearing anything that resembles a coat I'm always on the look out for a good chunky knit sweater to act as a substitute and I think this one might just be it.

This is a new design from Stylecraft to show off their new Signature Chunky yarn. I haven't done any cabling for quite a while but if the back is anything like the front I'm certain to get plenty of practice with this one.

The yarn itself looks fabulous too and comes in a variety of autumnul and wintry shades, although the general rule with my yarn stash is that 'If it comes in red I'll buy it in red'. So, despite the temptations of Thistle purple and Petrol blue, I feel an overwhelming desire to splash out on a huge order of Autumn red.


Yummy. Good job it's payday soon. :-)

2 comments:

iggystar said...

Ooh, that's pretty. All of your sweater knitting is encouraging me to try that simple top-down sweater I've been eyeing.

Jardinière d'Eveil (from Ravelry) said...

I really like the Autumn Red, and also the neckband which could be perfect to carry my baby under, without a "throat-freezing" (not sure that we can say this expression in english...sorry lol)

Post a Comment






On The Needles



Stats