Meet Ridley

It's been about a month or so since I last updated but now that I'm back at university and inundated with work blogging has slipped further down my list of priorities.

However, I feel that I should make a reference to my new adoptee. After Vinnie died I wasn't going to think about adopting another rescue cat until Christmas but then I made the fatal error of browsing my local shelter's website and spotted a beautiful young tom by the name of Ridley. He was a stray and had a couple of health issues when he arrived at the shelter but, after two weeks of waiting he is now home with me and busily destroying my curtains, not to mention shedding hair on everything. I'm very much looking forward to his first Christmas at home.


3 comments:

Team Knit said...

what a cutie!!! so adorable. That's so great that you have rescued another furry friend!!

- Julie

iggystar said...

Awww, he's so cuddly looking. :)

Unknown said...

Ridley is gorgeous!! He looks like he would be soft as a bunny!

Post a Comment






On The Needles



Stats